No, Company does not sell your personal information.
7. How do we protect your information?
Company employs technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal and commercial information, or other communications, will always remain secure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Never share your login credentials or password with anyone else and notify us as soon as possible if you believe your account security has been breached.
8. How long do we keep your information?
9. Do we transfer your information to a different country?
Your connection to the Service will be through and to servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be processed and maintained in web servers and internal systems located within the United States.
10. What are your rights when it comes to accessing, correcting, or deleting your information, and how can you exercise them?
Under certain privacy legislation, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or analogous laws, if they apply to you, you may request to correct, amend, access, or delete information. These requests can be made by contacting us through our Privacy Request Form, by emailing [email protected]
or by contacting us as outlined in Section 16. To protect your privacy, we may take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting your request. We may also take steps to verify any authorized agent making a request on your behalf. If such privacy legislation applies to you:
• Access and Correction: You have the right to access and correct information.
• Disclosure: You have the right to request that we disclose the following to you: the categories of information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which the information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting the information; the categories of third parties with whom we share the information; and the specific pieces of information that we have collected about you.
• Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of certain privacy practices, including the sale of your information if any.
• Deletion: You have the right to request deletion of your information, subject to applicable laws. Please note that if you share information with other users or post it publicly, we will not be able to delete such third-party access to your information.
• Restriction of Processing: You have the right to restriction of processing of information, so that respective data will be marked and only be processed for certain purposes.
• Data Portability: You have the right to receive the information concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another entity without hindrance from us.
• Objections: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, regarding the processing of your information. If your information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of information for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
• Withdraw Consent: If you have declared your consent for any information processing activities, and you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
• No Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for making a privacy request or asserting privacy rights.
• Complaints: You may lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
• California Shine the Light: Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide information to the Services may request certain information regarding our disclosure of information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
11. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
12. How do we protect the privacy of children?
Company does not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties. We have designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
13. How can you opt-out from marketing communications?
14. Do we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) Signals?
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. Company does not currently respond to DNT requests.
You can contact us at [email protected]
. If you contact us, your information may be collected and stored and, if needed, relayed to third parties for the purposes of processing your request.
Last Updated: January 19th, 2023