The Services also allow individuals and businesses to create and post user content (“Content”), including Offers and Deals, viewable by other users and the public. Users should not post any Content that is private. 10XBNB is not responsible for Content.
1. Who controls your information?
Information provided to or gathered by Company is controlled by:
10X Digital Solutions INC.
1750 - 1055 WEST GEORGIA STREET
PO BOX 11125
VANCOUVER BC V6E 3P3
2. What types of information do we collect?
Over the past twelve (12) months we collect or have collected the following categories of information about you and other users of the Services:
• Information You Provide. We collect information from you and about you and your transactions and other interactions with us. This may include when you use the Services, including as part of registering a user account, posting Content, making a purchase, or sign up for our email list. For example, users may be asked to provide a user ID, password, first and last name, email address, birth date, and phone number. Some of this information may constitute identifiers, such as your name, and/or protected class information, such as your gender and age. If you use the Services to make a purchase, we may need to collect information including your credit card information.
• Content You Make Public. We collect information from you that you voluntarily post to the Services for public display, such as your Content, which may include posts, comments, photos, videos, and text. Once you make information public, neither you nor Company can control how it may be copied, shared, or used by third parties, even if you and/or Company later delete such information, so carefully consider what information you choose to make public.
• Transaction and Payment Information.
• Commercial Information. We may collect information relating to the interests and activities of users, including relating to purchasing tendencies and order history, and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred.
• Device/Internet Connection Information. When you use the Services, we automatically gather information made available by your device, web browser, and internet service provider, depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect information about your hardware and software, namely, your device model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone. We may also collect information related to any social media accounts that you link to the Services and from any of Company’s partners that integrate with the Services through API. For more information, you should visit those Third-Party Platforms’ respective privacy policies.
• Internet Activity Information. When you interact with the Services, we may collect information about your server logs, access dates and times, operating system, browser type, IP address, languages, clicks, views, engagements, search terms, or pages viewed, time spent on pages, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with a particular website, application, or advertisement, including the Services.
• Protected Class Information. You may be asked to provide information about age to confirm your eligibility to use the Services.
• Location Information. We collect information about where you are located, both generally and at the time you access the Services, such as your state/province, city, or neighborhood, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile or other devices used to access the Services.
• Other Information. From time to time, we may collect other information from you, such as when you make a claim for a prize pursuant to a contest or other promotion, when you request assistance through our customer service department, or when you voluntarily subscribe to promotions, reminders, or newsletters.
• Inference Information. We may also create new information about you by drawing inferences from the information identified in the categories listed above, such as a profile reflecting your preferences or trends.
3. How and when do we collect information about you?
Company gathers information about you through the following sources and means:
• When You Provide Information Through the Services. Company collects information when users voluntarily enter or upload it while using the Services, including when you post a deal, upload your Content, make a purchase, create an account, sign up for emails, or save account or payment preferences.
• Through Your Communications. Company may collect information from you outside of your use of the Services, such as if you email us (or respond to a communication) or communicate with us over social media. Information collected outside your use of the Services may be combined with information collected through your use of the Services.